Women in Mining and Resources in Mongolia NGO (WMRM) is now accepting mentee applications for its mentorship program 2020-2021.
WMRM first launched its mentorship program in 2017 with the vision to deliver a structured and suitable mentoring process that supports members in developing goals and forging excellent mentoring relationships during and beyond the program’s duration.
Since the commencement, we have implemented three runs of the program, which involved over 50 mentors and 100 mentees within Oyu Tolgoi project, and received excellent feedback and support from participants. The WMRM Mentoring program is tailored to suit women working in the mining and resources sectors and has proven to be high-demand among the women workforce.
ABOUT THIS YEAR:
• Focus on leadership
• Program duration of 3 months
• 10 mentors/mentees positions are available
BENEFITS TO MENTEES
By becoming a mentee it creates opportunities to have guidance and motivation around your professional and personal development as well as advancement, for instance:
• Increasing your self-awareness and confidence
• Opportunity to learn from a senior role model
• Develop your communication skills
• Networking skills
• At least 3 years of work experience in the mining industry
• Willingness to commit to a 3-month program
• Applicants who hold Supervisor or above-level positions will have an advantage in the screening process
HOW TO APPLY
• Please visit the following link to apply for the mentorship program. Completing the form does not guarantee you a place in this program and we will only contact you if your application is successful. The Mentee application closes on 20 October 2020, at 17:00PM (GMT+8). If you have any questions related to the application or program, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.